Home Decor through casting

Site for discussion of Interior decorating with Arkahdia Arts Studio casted pieces, statues, columns, pedestals, Angels, Buddhas, corbels, sconses, busts, plaques, animal figures, and other decorative pieces for the inside and outside.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hi

It's Bully Pulpit Time again!

Ok, I was just watching the bail out of the 3 big car companies, and we all realize that the government is not going to be the ones to get us out of the recession!

I call on you in a clear and concise voice to say: "We will not let this economy roll over and kill more American companies!" I ask you to act in our own national interest join hands and save American Businesses.

Now I understand that at your home and place of business you want to freeze spending altogether and not spend at all, But this is a killer to all businesses. Look at it this way: company A does no business with company B and therefore company C gets no business, it creates a domino affect. Then Another Company A goes out of business because it has no business at all and owing money to company B which then has it's troubles paying company C forcing layoffs and less business for everyone. Another Domino effect!!!

I suggest we all adopt the following plan:
1) Don't stop ordering completely and not trying new product, Just put in small orders with a few companies (not allot just a small amount), lets reduce our minimums for our loyal good customers (I have done that this last week).
2) if you owe money to a supplier call them up and say I can't pay you all your money right now but I will make a small payment today towards it. And I will pay you as I go along. This allows them to plan liquidity problems and keeps you in good stead with them for the future.(I have had some of my customers do that)
3) Buy American (do I need to say more?)
4) Let's pass some deals (not liquidation crazy ones) to our clients to allow them to save some money to.

This plan will help stop the domino affect and get us through the bad times.

Alright I'm coming down from my pulpit... until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home