Home Decor through casting

Site for discussion of Interior decorating with Arkahdia Arts Studio casted pieces, statues, columns, pedestals, Angels, Buddhas, corbels, sconses, busts, plaques, animal figures, and other decorative pieces for the inside and outside.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Welcome to
The Home Decor through casting forum.....


It is my desire to help you bring your vision to reality by helping you find and finish those casted items which will bring your home decorating ideas to life.

If it has to do with the use of a casted item, I hope to cover it in this arena over the next few months. Think of me as the Pied piper, Martha Stewart or Bob Villa when it comes to using
casted items. Of course with already having 5000 items available at ArkahdiaArts.com and constantly adding more, I have the background in Plastercraft, Cement and Resin, so this is not much of a stretch.

Some of the topics I will be covering will include faux finishing techniques, the differences and uses of products for dry and wet environments, how to support a table top with pedestals,
using corbels, sconces and medallions to highlight a room and add functionality with out taking up valuable floorspace. And of course I will be happy to answer your questions here.

Please feel free to send me questions, suggestions or shots of your projects which I will more than likely post rather quickly if they are appropriate. So Home, Office Decorating Tips will reign supreme here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home